The enterprise DRAKAKIS PANAGIOTIS based in ATTICA region has joined the Action “Strengthening SME Tourism for modernizing and improving the quality of their services” with a total budget of 110 million €. The Action aims at supporting very small, small and medium-sized tourism enterprises, in order to enhance their competitiveness in the Greek and international tourism market.
The investment’s total budget is 100.000 € out of which 50.000 € is public expenditure. The Action is co-financed by Greece and the European Union - European Regional Development Fund.
The approved subsidised Business Plan includes investments in the following categories:
• Machinery, equipment, installations and environmental protection equipment along with energy and water-saving equipment
• Certification of quality assurance systems and environmental management
• Software and digital services
• Preparation and monitoring the implementation of the Investment Plan
• Labor costs for personnel (current and /or new employees)
Through the participation in the Action, the enterprise achieved:
• Competitiveness improvement
• Increase in profitability
• Reinforcing an extrovert business profile
• Creating better quality products and services
• Increasing productivity and improvement of operational procedures
• Reinforcing entrepreneurship
• Creating/maintaining job positions
The support of EPAnEK proved beneficial, not only for the enterprise but for the competitiveness of the national as well as the local economy.