We get on board and depart early in the morning from the port of Kythira for an extraordinary excursion to the marvelous Kythirian beaches. We sail to eastside or westside depending on the weather.
The excursion “East or West shore of Kythira” starts from Agia Pelagia port and the boat stops in various beaches and sea caves, some of which are accessible only by the sea. You can take photos, swim in crystal clear waters and explore the beauties of the Kythirian coastline.
Below some indicative points of visit:
• With West wind blowing we will sail to the east coastline, we will pass by the shipwreck Nordland at Diakofti (unfortunately just a small part of it is still visible on the surface) and go on to meet the Caves of seals, Mantala, Vlychada beach, Kaladi and Avlemonas.
• With North wind we will sail to the South and west to visit Kalogirou beach, Routsounas, Limniona, Kalami and green lake.
The excursion ends with our return to the port of Agia Pelagia.
* The programming of the tour or the choice of beaches may change for the best depending on the weather conditions.
* The boat remains anchored outside the beaches and the passengers have to swim to visit them.
The above rates include:
• Transfer with speedboat
• Experienced captain
• Sea cruise according to schedule and weather conditions
• VAT 24% & Taxes
The above rates do not include:
• Whatever is not clearly mentioned in the included section
• Whatever is referred to as “optional” or “recommended”
• Beach towel
Price per person (above 10 yo)
0-6 yo Free
6-12 yo: 50% discount
Group Price: Upon arrangement
Information and Reservations:
FORM OF INTEREST