A cost effective, weekly coach transfer from Athens to Kythira via Neapolis
- Weekly to twice weekly from 14th April to 19th September 2017
Pick Up Locations:
- Athens: Corner of Syntagma Square and Ermou Street.
- Piraeus: Karaiskaki Square – Gate E7
Please note: Depending on the number of passengers booked, the transfer to Kythira may be with Minivan instead of a coach
Drop Off Locations:
- Diakofti: Port
- Potamos: Cafe “Garaze”
- Aroniadika: Opposite “Maros” Tavern
- Karvounades: Village square
- Livadi: drakakis tours office
- Chora: “Agora” Minimarket
- Adults: €45
- Children 6-10 years: €20
- Children 0-5 years: FREE
Pick up locations:
The unspoiled beauty of Kythira is one of it's most attractive qualities, from quiet beaches to small, friendly tavernas, it's one of the main reasons people travel here. Unfortunately, this also means that public transport is limited, and the airport is not serviced at all. drakakis tours now offer private transfers from the airport to your hotel, for groups of up to 47 people, starting from only €30.
Or, are you looking for a hassle free way to arrive in Kythira and avoid the stress of airports, flights and delays? drakakis tours offer weekly coach transfers from Athens & Piraeus to Kythira via Neapoli, for only €45 per person including the ferry ticket. Now you can start and end your holiday in comfort on a drakakis tours bus.