A cost effective, weekly coach transfer from Kythira to Athens via Neapolis
- Weekly to twice weekly from 17th November to 29th December 2019
Pick Up Locations:
- Chora: "Agora" Minimarket
- Livadi: drakakis tours office
- Karvounades: Village square
- Aroniadika: Opposite "Maros" Tavern
- Potamos: Cafe "Garaze"
- Diakofti: Port
Please note: Depending on the number of passengers booked, the transfer to Kythira may be with Minivan instead of a coach
Drop Off Locations:
- Athens: Corner of Syntagma Square and Ermou Street.
- Piraeus: Karaiskaki Square - Gate E7
- Adults: €50
- Children 6-10 years: €25
- Children 0-5 years: FREE
Travel from Kythira to Athens in comfort on a drakakis tours coach. For only 50€ per person including the ferry ticket, our transfer from Kythira to Athens, via Neapolis allows you to sit back and enjoy the journey, whilst avoiding the stress of airports, flights and delays. With various pickup points in Kythira, drop off points in both the centre of Athens and Piraeus, and twice weekly departures during summer, it certainly is a convenient, cost effective way to travel to Athens!
Drop off locations:
Do you need car rental?
Check out our fleet »